Enduratank’s 5000 litre (1000 gallon or 5m3) Rainwater Harvesting Tank (also known as a Rainwater Recycling Tank) is a self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid density polyethylene) with a ribbed design for added strength giving an aesthetic appearance. Designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for our Rainwater Harvesting System it allows rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
Popular uses include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, is better for plants and gardens
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Sea water storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
Disclaimer: Images used within this website are for illustrative purposes only and may not always accurately reflect the product selected.